Services for the individual
Make a difference
having an efficient
A development plan, whether on a professional or personal level improves each employee’s efficiency
The development plan contains several HR actions: definition of objectives, trainings, coaching, training courses, assessments, etc. It is the central part for the ROI calculation of an individual or a group.
For a development plan to be efficient, the person must:
- Know what is happening
- Accept the result
- Act accordingly
- Create an action plan
Personal development tools
The OPQ32 assessment test, the appraisals and the 360° give precise indications on the potential, the capability of the candidate, the employee or the manager to adapt to new situations or on how they can handle stress.
They can be used during recruitment, for career management or when a company wishes to pursue a development policy of its human resources.
The mentor is an experimented guide who transmits his managerial work knowledge
This on the job teaching guaranties an integration of the know-how and the know-being of the manager.
- Reduces management errors and awakes the hidden talents of your emerging star employees
- Improves the profitability and the cohesion of the team
Through the support of the candidates we reach efficiency and success
- Time or financial commitments are important during the recruitment
- Each individual has his own personality and his own management style
We step in for:
- Coaching for executives and managers
- Coaching geared towards efficiency
- Behavioral coaching
- Coaching geared towards the vision and the strategy
- Leadership development coaching
- Team coaching
- Conflict management
The 360° feedback brings forward the difference between what the individual thinks he portrays and what the others are perceiving
It is a fantastic tool to create personal and team objectives.
- It enables employees and clients to speak openly
- It prevents the development of clans and reveals the hidden dissatisfactions
Individual follow-up in the achievement of the objectives
Limits the tendency to only perform the most pleasant tasks.
The external monitoring maintains the balance in the reporting lines.
The internal monitoring increases the involvement and the awareness of the work achieved by ones colleagues.
We bring our support in the definition and the development of the appraisals
- Establish a development plan
- Know the state of the global competencies in the company
- Starting point of the career follow up
- Identifies the human conflicts and dysfunctions in the company